Senior Major Account Executive - Independent National Brands
Cars.com is a leader in the automotive digital marketplace. Since 1997, we have built our B2B and B2C brand to preeminent status in the industry. While enjoying great stability, we continue to grow. Our workforce has more than doubled since 2006, and our revenue has increased more than 150% in that same time. Our highly engaged workforce enjoys our dedication to work/life balance, wellness and career growth as well as a rich set of employee programs. We’re big enough to provide abundant resources and small enough for employees to make an immediate impact.
The ideal candidate will:
- Maintain and grow business with National Dealer Groups
- Execute on company initiatives to ensure goal achievement
- Develop, execute and manage business plan to exceed targets
- Manage Corporate and regional account strategy, revenue growth, KPI achievement and sales execution.
- Maintain primary ownership of Corporate-level relationships at the C Suite, VP, and Director levels
- Work across multiple teams to provide high levels of customer service
- Help attain our mission of making car shopping and selling a great experience.
- Strong Negotiation skill set
- Track Record of presenting media campaigns in a Corporate environment – C Suite, SVP etc.
- Success in driving results and sales achievement through display and programmatic advertising, as well as audience segmentation and data sales
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to find solutions to challenges in complex environments – initiate, present, and implement complex media campaigns
- Must be able to travel 70%.
- 5 years of Digital Media selling experience with proven track record of success – primarily with Audience segmented and targeted Display advertising, guaranteed and unguaranteed programmatic sales, as well as 1st party data sales through krux, salesforce etc.
- Previous experience with enterprise level accounts a must.