Sales Development Representative
Established in 1998, Cars.com is one of Chicago’s original tech companies. Our online platform makes it easier for consumers to shop for, sell, and service their cars. With our expert content, mobile app features, millions of new and used vehicle listings, a comprehensive set of research tools, and the largest database of consumer reviews in the industry, Cars.com offers innovative products to connect consumers with dealers across the country.
A true constant through the years has been the incredible culture we've created. Our employees have cultivated a culture that embodies our Company Values. We take pride in how Cars.com empowers our people to win and gain valuable experiences along the way!
About the Role:
Cars is seeking a highly motivated Sales Development Representative with a passion for driving consultative sales, and selling SaaS based solutions. Focused on inbound lead qualifications and outbound lead generation, moving leads through the sales funnel and setting up qualified appointments. Engage and inspire dealership prospects to partner with Cars.com to help transform their business through our suite of innovative products. You will partner with our key sales leadership in the field to help drive the sales to completion, and act as critical first step in broader sales cycle.
- Sales focused mindset with a bias towards action.
- Contact perspective dealers via email and phone in an effort to gain interest and schedule appointments for Business Development Representatives.
- Qualifying in-bound leads in an effort to schedule appointments for Business Development Representatives.
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team environment.”
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills, and can be held accountable utilizing key metrics.
- Adaptable to change and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment.
- 1-2 years of successful sales experience; software or ad-tech sales is ideal.
- Demonstrated consistent quota attainment track record with a continuous desire to win.
- Has a strong business acumen, with a desire to drive results.
- Comfortable with cold calling car dealers.