Total Rewards Coordinator
The Total Rewards Coordinator role within the Human Resources (HR) department contributes to the success of the benefit’s and compensation teams through work that specializes in the administration of the company’s benefit/comp programs including: health, welfare, retirement and work-life offerings. This team is tasked with effectively implementing, operating, communicating/educating, tracking and helping with the evaluation of these programs. The Coordinator owns assigned programs or tasks involving the administration of the company’s benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, supplemental and work-life benefits, COBRA, wellness, transit, 401(k) and paid time off.
- Process employee benefits program enrollments, terminations and other status changes
- Coordinate and execute program events and communications
- Administer all vendor billing, reconciliation and discrepancy reports
- Manage vendor relationships
- Resolve employee benefit questions electronically, by phone or face-to-face
- Educate and train employees on benefit plans and related benefit offerings
- Process system data entry requests, benefit approvals and manage benefit audits
- Benefit plan reports, file imports and related payroll funding
- Resolve benefit related issues
- Filing management for HR related documentation
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations and company policy
- Manage corporate maternity leaves and personal leave of absences
- Present new hire benefits onboarding
- Special projects or tasks as assigned with opportunities to learn and contribute to other functional PXT areas.
- Positive attitude, strong attention toward customer service, ability to work well in a team environment and upbeat personality
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be able to prioritize, work independently and be willing to pitch-in and help wherever needed in a team environment.
- 1 or more years’ experience in an HR setting; ideally with exposure to benefit programs
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be PC savvy and highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Experience with HRIS (ADP preferred)
- Solid organizational skills and great attention to detail and quality
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality in handling sensitive information
- Associate's degree with 1-2 years relevant experience OR Bachelor's degree within Business Administration, Human Resources, or Psychology.