Cars.com is seeking a Sales Recruiter who will act as an integral partner to the recruiting team and business stakeholders while managing the recruiting process. This person will support the full cycle recruitment for direct (inside and field), enterprise, and programmatic sales positions for the company by identifying active and passive qualified candidates to present to our hiring managers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create innovative sourcing strategies to proactively pipeline potential candidates for a variety of sales roles;
- Successfully manage and fill a high volume of open sales positions in a timely fashion without sacrificing quality of hire;
- Strategically utilize LinkedIn Recruiter, social channels, networking events, and other sourcing methods to proactively source passive candidates and build talent pipeline;
- Partner with remote and in-house hiring managers, as well as sales-focused People Business Partners, to understand the specific needs for each open requisition;
- Manage competing priorities and take ownership of your full desk;
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain high standards;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create efficiencies within recruiting and overall HR processes;
- Influence, guide, and educate in-house and remote hiring teams;
- Represent our employment brand at networking events, job fairs, campus recruiting events, and other events as identified.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- You have 2 - 4 years of full-cycle, high volume recruiting experience- and ideally 1-2 years of experience recruiting for sales roles.
- You are resourceful and creative- when it comes to directly sourcing diverse top talent for positions at varying levels across sales, including but not limited to: inside sales, outside sales, and enterprise / programmatic sales from entry to executive roles.
- You are organized- and can simultaneously manage a pipeline of candidates for a variety of positions and hiring managers.
- You are data driven – and leverage recruiting metrics to drive quality and deliver results.
- You are tenacious and resilient - and will work tirelessly to find the best fit, to represent and build our employment brand, and to preserve our people-focused culture.
- You are passionate and curious- about Cars.com and our products – providing candidates with a high-touch experience from start to finish.
- You are a great communicator- and can engage professionally via phone, in person, and in writing with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are proactive and self-directed- and can often anticipate business needs.