As a Contract Recruiter at Cars.com, you will own full-cycle recruiting for a number of open roles within our Marketing organization as well as help source candidates for roles across the team, and potentially the entire organization.
You will work closely with hiring managers to understand their current hiring needs and proactively build a pipeline of candidates for these positions. Ideal candidates have worked at an organization that has experienced rapid growth, are willing to take a creative and tenacious approach to sourcing, and are unfazed by quickly changing environments and schedules.
This is a 3-month contract position based in our Chicago HQ
WHAT YOU NEED
- You have 3- 5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience- with a minimum of 2 years of being in-house (tech company a plus) and ideally 1-2 years of experience recruiting for Marketing roles
- You are resourceful and creative- when it comes to directly sourcing diverse top talent for positions at varying levels across Marketing, including but not limited to: Digital Marketing, Analytics, Communications, Brand, Product Marketing, and SEO
- You are organized- and can manage a pipeline of candidates for a variety of positions and hiring managers simultaneously.
- You are tenacious and resilient - and will work continuously to find the right candidates, sell the company and the position, and effectively close an offer.
- You are passionate- about Cars.com and it’s products, and providing candidates with a high-touch experience from start to finish.
- You are a great communicator- and can engage professionally on the phone, in person, or in writing with people across and throughout the organization and externally.
- You are proactive and self-directed- and can often figure out what needs to be done and how to do it before anyone asks.
WHAT WILL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
- Experience with sourcing candidates beyond LinkedIn
- Strong pitching and negotiating skills
- Experience with Microsoft and Google Suites of products (Office, Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Drive, etc.)
- Experience with Greenhouse or similar applicant tracking systems