Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform, serving people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives. With Carrot, you can pursue your possible.
Reporting to the CHRO, you will be responsible for the success of our employee experience through people programs and manager enablement. This hands-on role will be responsible for providing support in the areas of engagement, leadership, change management, talent management, and inclusion and diversity. The ideal candidate for this position is a People leader who is adept at building relationships at all levels, helps empower a team of empathic, yet results driven leaders, and a metrics-driven operator with a bias for action.
What you will focus on:
- Support the development and execution of inclusive people programs and strategies that engage, retain and develop Carrot employees , including but not limited to performance development, employee recognition, employee and manager development, and engagement surveys.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and management of performance enablement programs and learning and development initiatives that drive high performance and enhance our employee experience.
- Act on insights you gain from people's data to drive engagement and performance across Carrot. Build processes that will help us work to our fullest potential with an eye towards operating at scale.
- Constantly iterate on people programs identifying areas where we can build and deliver new company-wide programs, and lead program design.
- Serve as a trusted resource to your team and extended organization.
- Partner with People Ops and Talent Acquisition to ensure clear lines of ownership, efficient processes, and a great experience for Carrots and candidates.
- Grow and manage a team of HR Business Partners and Program Managers leading by example in managing competing priorities, navigating complex people situations, and establishing trusted relationships throughout the business.
- 12+ years of experience in HR, People leadership, or equivalent organizational development roles.
- Strong influencing skills to quickly build credibility, establish rapport, drive results and engage in executive level partnerships.
- Excellent communication skills in all forms that exhibit your objectivity, empathy, patience, and diplomacy.
- An entrepreneurial drive, ability to create order from chaos, and willingness to roll up sleeves to directly solve challenging problems.
- Early stage startup experience
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The starting base salary for this position will range from $225,000-$270,000. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is a remote-first company with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.