Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility healthcare and family-forming benefits provider for employers and health plans. Companies use Carrot to customize an inclusive fertility benefit that provides employees financial, medical, and emotional support as they pursue parenthood and fertility care, reducing healthcare costs and resulting in better clinical outcomes.
We seek a Quality Assurance Analyst to support our rapidly growing Operations team in a collaborative and dynamic environment. In this role, you will perform daily and weekly quality assurance reviews on our member-facing staff’s interactions using defined evaluative procedures and steps. This is a non-technical role and does not involve performing quality reviews on software, the user experience, or code.
We are looking for someone with experience and a passion for performing quality assurance reviews. Your role will be crucial to our team of Care Navigators and Claims Processors’ success, ensuring they provide an exceptional and consistent experience with our members. You should have a strong penchant for documenting and maintaining reference materials, performing quality reviews on front-facing support individuals, the ability and desire to learn and adapt to new operational tools quickly, and have cross-functional skills to work with other departments and leaders. You must be able to work within deadlines and have the flexibility to support special projects as needed. This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Member Success Operations Manager, Quality Control. Key responsibilities include:
- (80%) Perform daily and weekly quality reviews of Care Navigators and Claims Processors. You will perform a defined number of quality reviews for each member-facing staff and on a defined cadence, subject to business needs.
- (5%) Hold weekly Quality Touchpoint meetings with the management team of Care Navigators and Claims Processors. During this, you’ll share the results of your weekly reviews, defining areas of excellence and improvement.
- (5%) Collaborate with your manager to facilitate calibration sessions with the management team of Care Navigators and Claims Processors to reinforce Quality program expectations and consistency in coaching.
- (5%) Document and escalate recurring trends to your manager for further collaboration with the Member Success and Learning & Development teams.
- (5%) Collaborate with your manager to improve, update, and implement quality control plans for our member-facing staff.
- Manage and update our internal wiki with up-to-date documentation on our offering, product expansion, and processes.
You will join our fast-growing Member Success Operations team at Carrot with the opportunity to work with a variety of teams across the organization
- 3+ years of experience in customer or member support
- Experience with Lessonly, Jira/Confluence, Jotform, and other quality assurance tools
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 Suite and/or Google Apps
- Experience working closely with quality assurance and support leaders
- Prior exposure to a high-growth work environment that requires adaptability
- 2+ years of experience in front-line support
- 1+ years of training and/or quality assurance experience in a support environment
- Self-motivated, takes clear ownership and initiative and knows when to seek guidance
- Flexible and able to change priorities quickly
- The capacity to perform regular quality assurance reviews while managing other priorities in parallel
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The expected base salary for this position will range from $72,000 - $82,000. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Founded in 2016, Carrot now supports 450+ companies and is available in more than 120 countries across North America, Asia, Europe, South America, and the Middle East. Carrot has been honored by Fast Company as one of the Most Innovative Companies, recognized for its commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a gold winner in the inaugural Anthem Awards, named one of Quartz's Best Companies for Remote Workers, and celebrated as one of LinkedIn’s Top Startups. Additionally, Carrot is certified as a Great Place to Work and an Age-Friendly Employer.