Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility healthcare and family-forming benefits provider for employers and health plans. Companies use Carrot to customize an inclusive fertility benefit that provides employees financial, medical, and emotional support as they pursue parenthood and fertility care, reducing healthcare costs and resulting in better clinical outcomes.
Time commitment will be approximately 5-10 hours/month, increasing to 4-6 hours/week starting 1/1. These hours may change. This is a unique opportunity to help guide and educate people who are pregnant by utilizing your experience, independent critical thinking, and expertise within a collaborative environment. This educational consultancy role requires a focused approach to provide evidence-informed sessions pertaining to relevant information and guidance on various medical, reproductive, and pregnancy topics.
The team consists of a diverse group of individuals with expertise in areas such as fertility, mental health, nutrition, and pregnancy. They have a passion for continuous learning and education with an evidence-based approach.
All of them care deeply and are committed to helping individuals:
- understand their fertility and family-forming options
- optimize their overall and reproductive health
- navigate the pregnancy journey
- Understand and keep updated on regulatory trends and clinical practice guidelines concerning reproductive health and pregnancy in India
- Utilize clinical experience and skills to engage in virtual discussions to provide knowledge and guidance to those who are pregnant or on a menopause journey
- Assist and continuously update the team about recent changes and unique challenges in all areas of obstetrics and gynecology care in India
- Lend expertise or knowledge to participate in continuing education programs for Carrot employees as needed
- Participate in quality assurance initiatives and yearly audits to continue to drive an experience that is safe, compliant and of the highest standards
- Responsible for facilitating zoom sessions to a group and 1:1 sessions on the topics of pregnancy and menopause
- Time commitment will be approximately 5-10 hours/month, increasing to 4-6 hours/week starting 1/1. These hours may change.
- Currently practicing or a retired Registered Nurse (RN), Nurse Practitioner (NP), or Registered Midwife (RM) with four (4) or more years of experience in India providing patient care in a clinic and/or a hospital environment that delivered care for a broad range of women’s health care services, from routine pregnancy care to high-risk obstetrics
- Experience with individuals going through menopause
- Knowledgeable concerning treatments, diseases and conditions, as well as potential lifestyle behaviors that can impact pregnancy
- Experience in treating conditions, including hormonal disorders, that impact the reproductive system, strongly preferred but not required
- Previous experience in research or work in reproductive and pregnancy outcomes preferred, but not required
- Interest in or understanding of the regional variations in the practice of obstetrics and gynecology across all provinces of India
- Ability to manage difficult conversations including an immediate referral to care for a high-risk pregnancy if required
- Excellent listening skills and an ability to empathetically discuss pregnancy-related topics
- Proficiency in English- oral expression (advanced level) and comprehension (advanced level)
- Ability to function well and within a confidential and private work-remote environment
- Must have reliable online and digital resources available for use
- Motivated to expand personal knowledge on pregnancy-related and menopause topics, driven to promote excellent member experiences and educate others
- Flexibility to adapt with evolving business needs
Founded in 2016, Carrot now supports 450+ companies and is available in more than 120 countries across North America, Asia, Europe, South America, and the Middle East. Carrot has been honored by Fast Company as one of the Most Innovative Companies, recognized for its commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a gold winner in the inaugural Anthem Awards, named one of Quartz's Best Companies for Remote Workers, and celebrated as one of LinkedIn’s Top Startups. Additionally, Carrot is certified as a Great Place to Work and an Age-Friendly Employer.