The Customer Experience team is the eyes and ears of the company. Whether it may be a small troubleshooting problem or a feature request, we see to the issue and ensure that each and every ticket is attended to in an efficient and effective manner. We maintain the line of support while acting as a feedback channel. We hear what users are saying and give them a voice by sharing their ideas and suggestions with our product teams so that they can build a more robust app.
We also take on the responsibility of being the peacekeepers of Carousell by ensuring that the community respects the community guidelines. We step in (when required) to manage errant users to keep the platform safe. We work with the authorities and relevant companies to set up common understandings and working relationships to better serve the community. We regularly work with other functions such as Engineering, Community and Product too!
We are the Carousell experts. We are the bug reporters, the Aunt Agony and the problem solvers. If you like what you read, we would love to speak with you!
This is a Philippines-based position serving serving both Tagalog and English speaking users.
Be part of the Customer Experience (CX) team in providing friendly and personal support to the Carousell community by:
- Providing friendly and personal support to the Carousell community via various support channels
- Being the first point of contact to handle and resolve user issues, such as trust, safety and abuse reports.
- Being the voice of the Carousell team: understanding the challenges users face and providing effective solutions.
- Addressing support issues and identifying top user issues; work with the team to proactively address them and find relevant solutions.
- Evaluating workflows and proposing recommendations to be more efficient, relevant and valuable both internally and externally.
- Compiling and translating FAQs and self-help guides to educate and serve user needs.
- A Carousell user and/or familiar with using the Carousell app and its features (include your Carousell username in your application!)
- Extremely fluent in Tagalog and English (written and spoken)
- Have prior Customer Service experience
- Possesses empathy and the passion to want to understand and solve user needs.
- Loves engaging with users on a friendly and personal level.
- Able to multitask and adapt quickly to changes.
- Bonus: Familiarity with customer support services like Zendesk, etc.