The Customer Experience team is the eyes and ears of the company. Whether it may be a small troubleshooting problem or a feature suggestion, we maintain the line of support and ensure that each and every user feedback is attended to in an efficient and effective manner. We hear what users are saying and give them a voice by sharing their ideas and suggestions with our product teams so that they can build a more robust app.
We also take on the responsibility of being the peacekeepers of Carousell by ensuring that the community respects the community guidelines. We step in (when required) to manage errant users to keep the platform safe. We work with the authorities and relevant companies to set up common understandings and working relationships to better serve the community. We regularly work with other functions such as Engineering, Community and Product too!
We are the Carousell experts. We are the bug reporters, the Aunt Agony and the problem solvers. If you like what you read, we would love to speak with you!
What you'll get to do
Provide friendly and timely support to the Carousell community via various social media platforms by:
- Being the voice of the Carousell team; understanding the challenges users face and providing effective solutions.
- Addressing or escalating support issues and identifying top user issues; working with the team to proactively address them and finding relevant solutions.
- Evaluating workflows and proposing recommendations to be more efficient, relevant and valuable both internally and externally.
- A Carousell user and/or familiar with using the Carousell app and its features (include your Carousell username in your application!)
- Extremely fluent in English (written and spoken), any other native language will be a bonus
- Able to commit for a minimum of 3 months (min. 4 hours a day).
- Have prior Customer Service experience
- Possesses empathy and the passion to want to understand and solve user needs.
- Loves engaging with users on a friendly and personal level.
- Able to multitask and adapt quickly to changes.
- Knowledgeable on how Social Media platforms work e.g Facebook Messenger, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, App and Play Store
- Bonus: Familiarity with customer support tools like Zendesk, Hootsuite etc.