Carousell is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we’ve expanded into 13 major cities with over 100 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we are mission-oriented; we want to build products that make it easy for anyone to sell and inspire them to fill their lives with more meaningful things.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, analytical Ad Operations Manager to help us run high performing ad campaigns on our platforms for advertisers.
- Overall responsibility for ad campaigns served on Carousell , both direct sales ad campaigns as well as programmatic ones
- Implement and manage campaigns, including troubleshooting, optimisation, and ensuring campaign success
- Improve overall fill rates and CPMs while ensuring our users receive high quality and relevant ads
- Monitor and ensure quality of ads delivered
- Work with our technology providers to improve and leverage the use of their platforms
- Keep abreast of latest developments in ad tech to understand new opportunities to improve yield and user experience
- Experience in AdTech, programmatic advertising market, specifically working with DSP's, SSP's, 3rd party Ad servers, Rich Media Vendors
- Familiar with server side platforms , ideally working with native advertising formats
- Excellent in data analysis and yield management
- Solutions oriented, positive mindset, can work under pressure, loves tech
- BA/BS or equivalent (computer science, engineering, or related) preferred with a strong academic record