As a young and fast-expanding organisation, we are looking to hire a People Business Partner to support our rapidly expanding global offices. Caring Deeply and Problem Solving is ingrained in Carousell culture and the People Business Partner embodies that to the core. The PBP will play an active role in creating and implementing strategies and programs in support of both short and long-term business objectives. This role is integral to supporting our employees and aids in fostering a proactive, mission first, high performance culture. Based in Singapore, you work directly with the Head of People Operations.
- Understand business strategies and contribute to the implementation of aligning business and people programs
- Handles employee / labour relations matters, in addition to acting as a counsel to employees and managers in highly sensitive or complex situations.
- Implement proactive strategies to enable the organization to thrive through periods of change at scale
- Provide group and 1-on-1 coaching with managers and employees to support leadership development
- Consult and work with Managers and Employees on Performance Management
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of regional legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Assists international employees with relocation matters
- 4-6 years in a generalist or business partner position
- Demonstrated competence in organizational development, coaching, compensation, and employee relations
- Deep professional and functional experience in several areas including Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits and/or Learning & Development
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or related area preferred
- A strong desire to hustle and move into a Business Partner leadership role
- A love of technical things and working knowledge of the fast paced start-up world
- A natural passion to make a meaningful impact on the lives of people around you