We are looking for a Carousell Groups Specialist to help drive the growth for one of Carousell’s core features. You’ll take charge of messaging, positioning and growth by working with multiple teams across the company and ensuring its success. You will not hesitate to execute bold ideas to drive the success of the feature, and inspire stories to be formed within the Carousell community. Your role is also to experiment with ideas and tactics that can eventually be replicated in multiple countries.
- Drive messaging, positioning and marketing creatives
- Establish strategic collaborations with potential partners
- Assist with developing integrated marketing campaigns that are localised to suit each market
- Optimizing content for SEO performance
- Experiment with growth strategies that can be repeatable across countries
- Document learnings from experiments internationally, disseminated to all teams so that we have economies of learning
- Email marketing to grow awareness of feature
- Coordinating with each country team to introduce new content daily
- Share observations and learnings by recommending content that are trending internationally to country teams
- Coordinating with the product team to share feedback about this feature and insights on how we can improve
- Work with various functional and country functional teams to solve problems and identify opportunities with each market
- Working with growth marketing team to execute marketing plans for this feature
- Maintaining relationships with community as part of marketing plan
- Understanding broader trends within feature and drawing insights for growth
- Candidate must be familiar with the community - what are the trends, what's buzzing, identify upcoming trends that have potential to turn viral, and write content that will resonate with the community
- Passionate about the Carousell app, and shows excitement at the possibility of driving growth by doing things that don’t scale
- Prepared to roll up your sleeves - that means being passionate about dealing with potential issues too and excited to fix them manually, being aware that engineering takes time.
- Must be able to communicate well between product team, international teams, growth teams.