Marketplace Operations is essential for a safe and fun Carousell experience. Applicants applying for this position will be working together with us to ensure the best ever experience for the Carousell community.
Our Marketplace Operations comprises of the Customer Experience team and Marketplace Quality team.
- Manage the daily operations on the marketplace
- Create and maintain the knowledge database for all operational procedures in the marketplace
- Draft and review external and internal policies to improve the management of the marketplace
- Create weekly reports to analyse the trends in the marketplace
- Draft new workflows and execute changes to improve the management of the marketplace
- Manage the timely execution of projects with offshore team members
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Possess the ability to apply structured logical thinking into the creation of efficient workflows
- Possess strong written skills to document and create new policies and workflows
- Familiarity with data frameworks and tools (SQL, R or Excel)
- Data-driven and passionate about solving problems through data
- Inquisitive and curious to delve deep into data to investigate trends or anomalies
- Detail oriented and be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced team environment
- Visualize and communicate findings and data insights to various stakeholders in a coherent and logical manner
This is an internship for 3 - 6 months.