Carousell is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we’ve expanded into 13 major cities with over 35 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we are mission-oriented; we want to build products that make it easy for anyone to sell and inspire them to fill their lives with more meaningful things.
We’re looking for a Regional Brand Marketing Manager to join us and elevate our marketing effectiveness and build a meaningful brand.
- Support the company’s brand strategy - analyse business requirements, current position, competitive landscape. Set out specific plans with various teams to position brand appropriately for long term growth
- You will also work closely with internal stakeholders to incorporate brand health learnings into the Carousell’s brand planning process.
- Use data to jointly develop the brand guidelines for different consumer touchpoints
- Lead market research to understand brand health and develop recommendations for different country teams and campaign leads
- Work alongside product marketing, PR, and in-country teams including community managers & customer relations teams to develop integrated approaches that ensure brand consistency and generates business impact
- Act as internal consultant to country leads for specific integrated brand marketing projects, working closely with the country leads to ensure successful outcomes
- 5-7 years experience in brand, consumer marketing, consumer insight
- Experience running qualitative and quantitative market research
- Strong analytical abilities
- Experience working with multi-country organisations
- Excellent communication skills . You’re able to deliver complex insights in a concise and simple manner, both in written and verbal form
- Comfortable with delivering impact through influence
- You have proven ability to work at both strategic and tactical level and you're not afraid to dive into details and execute.
- Experience working in startup-like environments. Marketplace, ecommerce industry experience is a plus.