Carousell is one of the world’s fastest growing mobile classifieds marketplace. Since our launch in August 2012, we’ve expanded into 19 major cities with over 57 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we believe in doing things that don’t scale - because every interaction on our marketplace can help to inspire others to become more responsible consumers.
We are looking for an IT Specialist to keep the lights on and enable our teams to work with technology in the most efficient way possible - enabling our employees to innovate and operate at their peak potential.
Roles and Responsibility
- Possess the aptitude and determination to provide “above and beyond” support for employees in resolving problems with IT, desktop, AV and communications systems.
- Manage daily operations of IT requests
- Provide IT support and setup for company event
- Maintain accurate Asset Management records.
- Design and execute projects to improve systems and operations.
- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use
- Develop & maintain detailed documentation to provide high quality support to employees.
- Monitor and improve system backup
- NiTEC, Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Able to multitask and adapt quickly to changes.
- Experience with purchasing, inventory management, and budgeting.
- Sound knowledge of information and communications technology fundamentals.
- Ability to help employees solve hardware and software problems with Apple products
This is a contract role for 6 - 12 months.