Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 8 countries with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
We are looking for an IT Support to keep the lights on and enable our teams to work with technology in the most efficient way possible - enabling our employees to innovate and operate at their peak potential.
- Possess the aptitude and determination to provide “above and beyond” support for employees in resolving problems with IT, desktop, AV and communications systems.
- Manage daily operations of IT requests - including Onboarding and Offboarding
- Provide first point of IT Support contact in the organization
- Provide IT support and setup for various company events
- Maintain accurate Asset Management records
- Design and execute projects to improve systems and operations
- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use
- Develop & maintain detailed documentation to provide high quality support to employees
- Log all incidents and service requests in JIRA Help Desk system.
- Manage Help Desk tickets, planning and prioritising systematically to minimise backlog and ensure operational efficiency.
- Monitor performance of all managed servers and systems, ensuring issues are appropriately escalated to Senior IT Officer/Lead/Manager for necessary assistance.
- Troubleshoot technical issues to resolution and/or escalate to supplier or partner organizations as required.
- Provide technical assistance to project teams and undertake technical project roles when required by IT Manager/IT Lead; supporting the roll-out of new applications and solutions.
- Basic troubleshooting and administration of Fortinet Firewall & CISCO VLAN
- Assist with ongoing development of related firm policies and procedures, including
- appropriate controls around organizational change management.
- Familiar with Biometric Door Access Control
- NiTEC, Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience in IT support or relevant fields
- Able to multitask and adapt quickly to changes.
- Experience with purchasing, inventory management, and budgeting.
- Basic programming skills in Python or similar programming languages
- IT Security, Network & Insurance (lost or break) best practices.
- Sound knowledge of information and communications technology fundamentals.
- Ability to help employees solve hardware and software problems with Apple and Microsoft products