Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 8 countries with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
Our Sales Operations team works on a set of business activities, processes and tools that help Carousell’s sales organization run effectively, efficiently and helps them to execute on overall business strategies and objectives
We are looking to hire a Sales Enablement & Operations Specialist who will be our central pillar for all sales content creation, documentation, mapping and imparting this to the sales organisations through a programmatic training approach. The role is highly collaborative, involving working with HQ and country teams with the goal of improving sales productivity
- Engage, influence, and build alliances with key Carousell stakeholders involved in sales skills development in order to define needs and deliver appropriate plans
- Design, deliver, and manage sales onboarding, sales process training, sales tool training and related programs to enable sales skills development with target roles
- Partner with internal Product, Marketing, Sales, Finance, HR stakeholders and successfully contribute to the development of sales process + tools
- Act as a central owner and point of contact for Documentation & Communications of all end to end Lead to Cash Processes
- Design, implement, and track enablement program & productivity metrics to measure sales impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility
- Research on industry best practices to share standard methodologies and develop new sales process, tool, frameworks, trainings, productivity metrics offerings
- 5-8 years of sales enablement, sales process documentation, sales training or sales operations working experience
- Process Mapping & Program Management skills and certification is a plus
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing business requirements across a fast growing business
- A love of e-commerce, technical things and working knowledge of the fast-paced start-up world will be an added advantage