Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 8 countries with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
As the Associate Finance Manager, you will oversee the collections and revenue reporting functions of the Finance Team.
This is a full-time role based in Ortigas, Pasig. Applicants must be willing to work in this location after ECQ.
- Making decisions consistent with the organization’s values
- Ensure revenue and collection report is accurate and communicated timely
- Partner with business stakeholders on revenue reporting and needed support on receivables and collection.
- Drive active communication and discussion with business stakeholders on needed action for aging receivables and/or payment issues
- Manage collections team and liaise with sales support in accounting and validation of revenue.
- Timely billing of invoices
- Manage a small team of finance officers
- Perform other tasks as required by the Financial Controller
- Exposure in all phases of accounting
- Solid experience in financial accounting and revenue reporting
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in General accounting
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in reporting and partnership with business executives/leaders
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in people management.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree or College degree in Accountancy
- CPA Required
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to partner with business stakeholders.
- Assertive and subject matter expert in revenue reporting
- Good analytical ability
- Computer literacy, especially in Windows and other commonly used Accounting software like Netsuite and Peachtree
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change
- Must be willing to work full-time in Ortigas, Pasig after Enhanced Community Quarantine
- Must have own reliable laptop/computer and Internet connection to WFH during ECQ