Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 8 countries with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
As an expanding organization, we’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to support real estate developers and banks that advertise with Carousell. This individual will drive sales and will serve as the primary relationship owner with responsibility for retention and growth. This is a full-time sales role based in Ortigas, Pasig.
- Work closely with Real Estate clients to identify their sales needs
- Prepare and deliver effective client presentations, including stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Present advertising strategy to clients; prepare plans and lead client on-boarding
- Ensure that clients derive maximum value from our services and identifies potential issues before they become problems
- Regularly evaluates and monitors client's package implementation status and gives suggestions whenever necessary
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly status and results presentations to internal and external team
- Identify new opportunities from within existing accounts
- Coordinated the Business Development team to aid in increasing revenue
- Strong communication skills
- Savvy & highly proactive in maintaining client relationships
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business
- A focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills in a fast paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Project and program management experience; knowledge of key concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope and tasks
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
- Passion about business and dissatisfaction with status quo – always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned clients
- Working knowledge and experience with contracts and contract negotiations
- At least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field
- Over 3 years of strong working experience in Real Estate sales / Digital Advertising sales / Traditional Advertising sales