Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 7 countries, 19 major cities with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join us to lead our global business development efforts. As we further our mission to inspire the world to sell, we need to ensure we grow sustainably with healthy revenue streams. This role will be able to execute swiftly to acquire new accounts and be responsible for the after-sales services to maintain a strong and healthy relationship with existing clients. If you enjoy meeting up with new people and passionate about the real estate market then read on!
- Actively identify new sales leads
- Be comfortable making cold calls; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients, client business referrals and existing base leads
- Pitch Carousell products/services to acquire new accounts
- Actively reach out to potential clients via email or telephone to establish rapport
- Research on organizations and individuals to understand the nature of your client base
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with existing clients in agencies for client retention efforts
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events to establish healthy networks of clients
- Provide timely submission of activity and results reports such as daily appointment, call report and work report
- Enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in the Real Estate industry
- A strong passion in the Real Estate market
- Highly motivated and target driven with proven track record in sales
- Proactiveness, team spirit and the ability to articulate strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and rapport building skills
- A good sense of humor and positive attitude
- Experience working in startup-like environments. Marketplace, classifieds or e-commerce industry experience is a plus.