Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 8 countries with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
The CRM team in Carousell focuses on engaging, reactivating and retaining users on our platform. We aim to send across relevant and timely communications to delight our users through various communication channels. We design different campaigns for users who are at different stages i.e. new user, inactive user, engaged user, to speak to them effectively.
We are looking for a CRM Operations Executive to join our team to support the execution and optimisation of campaigns to our users.
This role will report to the CRM Associate Manager.
Internal Job ID: CRM Operations Executive
- Be in charge of the execution and optimisation of Email (EDM) and Push campaigns
- Analyze campaign results and provide learnings or any observation trends to country marketing teams
- To provide recommendations on copy and audience segmentation to achieve better Click-through rates and conversion rates
- Manage EDM templates and ensure consistency in our designs across templates
- Maintain segments that have been build and do clean-ups whenever necessary
- Execute and report on performance for campaigns run on internal channels- CarouDM / SPCs
- As above, to advice and improve on execution
- Ensure consistency while gathering best practices and implementing them across markets
- Set up workflows/processes for the team to follow and execute campaigns both for marketing and regional automated campaigns
- Utilise dashboards to report on performance and disseminate information to key stakeholders
- At least 1-2 years of marketing experience
- Creative brain juices
- Confidence analyzing and understanding data
- A systematic way of working and is process orientated
- HTML/CSS knowledge is a bonus