Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 8 countries with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
As a Partnerships Associate, you will support the Partnerships and Strategy team on a regional capacity in driving successful roll out of strategic partnerships and campaigns. You will also perform media sales related deliverables such as advertising campaign set up (Ad Operations) on Carousell proprietary and industry platforms, performance optimisation and post campaign reporting. You will also perform other administrative and marketing tasks to support the success of the team with the external clients and Carousell users in mind.
This is a full-time role based in Singapore.
- Assist with creation of partnerships and strategy decks
- Manage communications with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis
- Involve in execution of regional campaigns, processes and strategies
- Facilitate in creation of resources for partnership and media sales functions
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders to ensure success of partnerships and campaigns roll out
- Perform calibrations with Manager(s) to improve the success of projects and tasks
- Ability to use internal Carousell systems in uploading listings, content or ads
- Assist in the creation of basic post campaign reports
- Assist in other campaign or administrative-related duties e.g. manual uploading of listings related to the advertising campaigns
- At least 1-2 years experience in the digital media/e-commerce industry
- Have experience and comfortable with managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience in managing digital campaigns from proposal to execution to end reporting
- Prior marketing experience and Adobe Photoshop or photo editing softwares skills are a plus
- Conversant in English in verbal and written
- Tech-savvy; requires minimum training to learn new systems & technology
- A positive team player
- Can work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, deadline-driven environment