Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 8 countries with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
As an expanding organization, we’re looking for a Sales Officer who will build a portfolio of clientele through acquisition and retention of B2C SMEs in the retail/service industries. You have a passion for helping local entrepreneurs grow their businesses online through the Carousell platform by providing them value in terms of leads, exposure, and sales. We believe that the key to growing our business is to grow our clients' respective businesses.
This is a full-time role based in Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Acquire and retain Carousell clients focusing on B2C SMEs in the retail and service industry
- Establish relationships with prospective clients, bringing their business over to Carousell to advertise with us with the goal of mutual growth
- Understand client requirements and recommend optimum products or services to meet requirements
- Improve the relationship with existing clients, encouraging them to increase the business and investment they have with Carousell
- Communicate with prospects and existing clients through different channels, may it be phone, email, SMS, chat, Viber, etc. and maybe even through face-to-face visits to build and improve client relationships
- Plan your days and weeks ahead to make sure you maximize your time and spend more on actual conversations with clients
- Keep track of key performance indicators, and making sure that performance is within or beyond the standards set for the team
- Maintain an updated database in Salesforce including all activities, partners and opportunities with their current status
- Above average communication skills
- Strong merchant acquisition background
- High entrepreneurial drive
- Familiarity with Salesforce, but not required
- A Bachelor's degree, any course
- Minimum 2 years of strong working Sales experience