Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 8 countries with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
As a young and fast-expanding organisation, we are looking to hire a Recruiter to help us grow our scaling teams. We are looking for a full cycle recruiter who understands how to work with our hiring managers to source quickly, creatively, while always keeping candidate experience at the top of mind.
Based in Singapore and reporting to the Recruitment Lead, you will own the journey from initial phone screen to offer acceptance. This role will work with the rest of the recruitment team and likely take a mix of Technical and non-Technical roles.
You will embody Carousell’s culture: Solving problems; Being Mission First; Showing Care; Being Relentlessly Resourceful and Staying Humble.
- Manage the full recruitment process and ensure efficient and effective placement of hires
- Build strong business knowledge and integrate into sourcing talent attraction strategies ensuring both current and future needs are considered
- Partner with hiring managers and build strong internal client relationships
- Manage third party vendor relationships and partnerships
- Responsible for proactive sourcing of candidates, screening of CV/profiles, conducting interviews, following up on meetings, closing all communications, giving POV on potential hires, etc
- Create and present competitive and accurate offer recommendations to hiring managers, fully understand internal compensation & benefits policies, extend offers and manage offer negotiations to internal and external candidates
- Maintain accurate candidate database and applicant tracking system
- Understand local legal situation with regards to contracts, visa/work permits, discrimination laws, etc
- Facilitate with technical screening and test
- Handle all recruitment administration
- At least 3 years of recruitment specialist experience
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Ability to understand, articulate, and sell the organization culture and business initiatives
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision in a start-up, often ambiguous, environment with capacity to effectively manage multiple requests and candidates simultaneously
- Ability to meet standard success measurements of talent acquisition such as placement efficiency, cost-time to hire standards, attainment against annual hiring plans, etc
- Demonstrate maturity in handling sensitive information and sentiments
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal, listening and questioning skills), organization and interpersonal skill, ability to work with diverse personalities