Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 8 countries with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
Carousell is looking for Customer Experience Associates who will assist our Customer Experience Lead in giving quality customer support to the buyers and sellers of the platform and maintaining the Marketplace Experience of our users. This is a full-time project-based (11 months) role based in Ortigas, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines. We have twelve (12) vacancies for this position.
- Provide friendly and personal support to the client community via various support channels
- Be the first point of contact to handle and resolve user issues, such as trust and safety and violation of community guidelines reports
- Be the voice of the client team
- Understand the challenges users face and provide effective solutions
- Address support issues and identify top user issues
- Work with the team to proactively address them and find relevant solutions
- Evaluate workflows and propose recommendations to be more efficient, relevant and valuable both internally and externally
- At least 1 year of proven experience in Customer Service (voice/non-voice)
- Confidence in speaking & writing in professional English
- Ability to be a positive team member in a busy and fast-paced environment
- A college degree
- Willingness to work in Ortigas, Pasig
- Willingness to work on an 11-month project-based contract