Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 8 countries with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
Our Property category started in Dec 2018 when we see an increase user need, in terms of property sales and rental. Since then, we managed to achieve more than 100K listings and on-boarded over 13K real estate agents with us. We are proud to say that we currently have the largest supply of owner and agent listings in Singapore!
We’re looking for a passionate Sales Ambassador for our Property product offerings. The individual will manage, retain and grow the relationship with our existing and potential users. He/She will be staying on top of the users’ needs and proactively engaging them. This role will support the Property team in Singapore.
This is a 6 months contract role based in Singapore.
- Manage existing and support potential users through email, phone and face-to -face meetings
- Educate and provide consultation by demonstrating on how to use Carousell’s product and best practices to achieve the best results
- Embody our company values when working with the users
- Deliver great customer experience through in-depth explanation on product and app features
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely and productive manner
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Identify proactive opportunities and provide suggestions that will increase customer satisfaction and revenue
- Be thrilled to spearhead new ideas, and comfortable working with ambiguity
- High self-motivation to bring positive changes to our Carousell community
- Good organization skills to multi-task, prioritize among many demands and work with minimal supervision
- Initiative and follows through on tasks, projects, and feedback
- Experience working in a customer-facing/sales environment preferred