Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 7 countries, 19 major cities with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
Revo Financial is part of Carousell’s subsidiary and we are looking for a Finance Manager for this fast-growing Finance team. Our ideal teammate will have a blend of Accounting & Finance experience. This is an individual contributor role and you’re comfortable working in the fast-paced environment of a finance company in growth mode, while also having an eye for the nuances that make or break a brand!
Revo Financial as an innovative financial solutions provider seeks to bring to individuals, an experience that is both seamless and simple yet weaving the intricacies of automated processing hidden behind our technology. We believe in building enduring relationships with all our customers. After all, Revo Financial is driven by our customers to revolutionize and to create what is to become.
- Be managing the month / year end process and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department for Singapore
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Providing operational support on payments/receipts and journals/report preparation.
- Managing corporate tax, transactional tax, Statutory Audits, and Regulatory compliances
- Preparation and review of regular/ad-hoc reports to regulators, senior management and auditors
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Support new business initiatives, system implementation/enhancement
- Perform self-assessment to ensure all internal controls and regulations are adhered to.
- Maintain and reconcile Intercompany transactions
- Manage Cash Flow projection and Treasury function; Manage bank relationships
- Qualified CA or CPA
- Have 5+ years proven experience preferably in a finance or leasing company
- Experience in handling full-set accounting
- Good understanding of banking products and treasury
- Technology Savvy, able to work with systems and able to manipulate large amounts of data
- Creative problem solver and process-driven & process implementation
- Experience in working in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Self-driven with good organizational and time management skills to deal with multiple deliverables and tight timelines.