Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 8 countries with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
As a Moderation Associate, you will report directly to the Customer Experience Lead. You will perform content moderation in all areas related to content quality, and trust and safety across all countries where Carousell operates. You will act as a generalist who will perform administrative actions to support the content integrity of the platform with internal and external user experience in mind.
This is a full-time project-based (12 months) role based in Ortigas, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines. We have twelve (12) vacancies for this position.
- Perform manual moderation functions for incoming ads – community reports and pro-active initiatives
- Perform front-end QA checks for ads that have been posted
- Provide reports on front-end QA check findings to Lead
- Perform calibrations with Lead for updates on ad rejection policy and workflows
- Identify & prevent gamers from the platform
- Ability to use moderation systems in performing manual moderation & QA checks
- Analyze reports coming from MX Content Manager/MX Content Senior Associate in performing QA checks
- Provide feedback to MX Content Senior Associate Lead on ads being screened
- Preferably a Bachelor's degree in Business / Management / IT
- Proven experience in Quality Assurance / Admin
- Conversant in English & Filipino whether verbal or written
- Tech-savvy; requires minimum training to learn new systems & technology
- A positive team player
- Can work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Must be willing to work on a 12-month contract
- Must be willing to work full-time in Ortigas, Pasig