Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 8 countries with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
As the Senior Creative Designer, you are responsible in ensuring that our visuals are in line with our brand positioning and consistent across all platforms. You will get a chance to create vibrant and engaging graphics, conceptualizing your ideas into various marketing campaigns for both online and offline channels including social media, in-app, brochures and other collaterals mainly for the Philippine market.
This is a full-time role based in Ortigas, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Work independently as an individual and in a team
- Collaborate with other teams in the Philippines office and in the region, and share your design expertise and recommendations
- Create designs based on each creative brief, and ensure that creatives produced are within our brand guidelines to maintain our brand identity consistently
- Take ownership over areas of your work
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts/Graphic Design/Multimedia/Creative Design, or equivalent
- At least 4 to 5 years of professional experience in the graphic design industry
- Strong passion for great design
- Good understanding of typography, layout, colors and illustration styles
- Familiar with the various output formats suitable for the respective channels
- Flexible illustration skills - able to work comfortably with vector graphics and various illustration styles
- Experience in motion graphics such as GIFs and animation videos
- Good conceptualizing and visualization skills - able to communicate the intended message through design
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time efficiently
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Must be willing to work full-time in Ortigas, Pasig