Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 7 countries, 19 major cities with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
We are looking for an experienced account manager to support brands and agencies that advertise with Carousell. This individual will support and nurture agency partnership to drive media sales and ensure partners as well as their clients are successful using Carousell’s ad products.
This is a full-time role based in Singapore.
- Drive media sales, monetise our media inventory and achieving individual sales & revenue targets through your efforts
- Build lasting business relationships with agency partners/ advertisers, ensuring they are successful in their business objectives when using Carousell ad products and media
- Work with Ad Ops and Campaign Operations teams to deliver advertiser campaigns
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with clients establishing as trusted consultant at all levels
- Advise on client’s digital strategy and educate advertisers on Carousell ad platform across channels and devices
- Optimize accounts to improve performance for the advertisers
- Aggressively grow revenue and track retention of clients and/or agencies, negotiating additional budgets along with up selling new Carousell products
- Run performance reviews with clients to iterate and improve on Carousell’s effectiveness for clients and get feedback to further strengthen Carousell’s products and services
- 5 years of experience in client-facing, sales and partner development experience
- Proven track record in identifying new opportunities and closing deals with large companies with a solution-based approach for clients
- Comfort in building and managing relationships at the senior level (ie C-level contacts)
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, ad tech, marketplace, ecommerce and/or classifieds
- Have exceptional communication and presentation skills and able to build excellent rapport with strategic decision makers
- Good understanding of how to run and measure performance with relevant KPIs
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment with internal and external stakeholders
- Quantitative/analytical experience
- Project management experience, including multitasking to run, lead or execute multiple time-sensitive projects in parallel