Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 7 countries, 19 major cities with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
We are looking to have a Sales Operations and Enablement Director to build the sales support functions for Carousell to support all commercial operations (Advertising, Autos and Property) within the business across countries we have a presence in. This is a critical, highly visible and impactful role in a fast growing organisation which is constantly evolving. You will be reporting directly to Chief Commercial Officer.
This is a full-time position based in Singapore.
- Execute a holistic standardised regional enablement plan and oversee the regional sales performances across all markets to drive revenue
- Provide business insights and reporting to enable business leaders to proactively manage their business
- Design, iterate and administer the Commission and SIP plans for the organisation
- Assess, implement and drive adoption of CRM solutions to manage Sales pipeline and productivity
- Build and implement on boarding and training programs for the Commercial organisation
- Actively engage and collaborate with peers and stakeholders from Sales Leaders, Country Marketing, Marketplace Experience team to ensure effectiveness of the regional sales enablement strategy
- Partner closely with Sales leaders, Finance and People team to measure sales productivity of the team.
- Solid experience in sales operations, support and enablement
- In-depth experience in sales methodologies, pipeline management and CRM tools
- Passionate in helping sales personnel learn, grow and succeed
- Agile and resourceful to thrive in dynamic and fast-growing environment with multiple stakeholders across the region
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Understand of classifieds business model would be a plus