Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 7 countries, 19 major cities with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
The Ad Operations (AdOps) team is responsible for the effective execution of all digital campaigns across Carousell’s properties for both Direct and Programmatic Campaigns. The team works towards maximising the yield for ad inventory that Carousell has on Web and App. The team owns the goals of growing Programmatic revenue and executing Direct Campaigns with the outcome of meeting Clients’ needs.
We are looking for an AdOps Associate to support the team in improving the programmatic stack and collaborate with the Sales, Business Development and Data teams to deliver success to our clients.
This role will report to the AdOps Manager.
- Manage the execution and the technical set-up of direct campaigns (creative assets and tags)
- Be responsible for monitoring revenues and key KPIs (VTR, CTR, inventory sources, etc.) on a daily basis and reporting on them
- Coordinate on a daily basis with the Sales team in order to ensure the success of direct campaigns
- Directly interact with clients when necessary to execute campaigns and help/advise them get the most out of the relationship and technology
- Preferably minimum 1-2 years experience on publisher side
- Experience in campaign management and execution
- Experience managing a high volume of tasks and comfortable with prioritization
- Adaptive to change and the ability to learn quickly, and copes well under pressure
- Excellent data, analytic and problem-solving skills
- Critical thinking and decision making ability
- Ability to plan, multi-task, and manage time efficiently
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, particularly in influencing and listening skills.
- A love for technical things and working knowledge of the fast-paced start-up world