Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 7 countries, 19 major cities with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
As the Associate Marketing Manager, you will be supporting the Country Marketing Manager (Consumer) to lead purposeful content in owned channels’ mediums such as in-app content, CRM, social media, blog, etc. You will spearhead the consumer-facing campaigns to support the Property, Autos and Services businesses in the Philippines. Through designing and executing insightful user-centric marketing campaigns and keeping track of the right data and metrics to inform these campaigns, you will be responsible for driving user engagement, brand love and delivery of value to our users for a vibrant, community-oriented and more delightful marketplace.
This is a full-time role based in Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Plans content for in-app content, social media, blog and other owned content
- Responsible for managing vertical stakeholders
- Demonstrates good understanding of marketing funnel, user journey and other theories/principles within your domain
- Understands key business metrics and basic levers on how to impact them (WAU, DAU, listings, listers, chatters, chats, transaction)
- Plans and evaluated campaigns and projects success with clear metrics that link to OKRs/business metrics
- Develops tactical marketing and campaign plans with clear target segments in mind, to assist in the achievement of operational marketing goals
- Plans and executes small to medium scale projects effectively
- Demonstrates good understanding of and applies learning on of post campaign reports, brand effectiveness and audience studies
- Builds and maintains relationships/networks with relevant stakeholders, in ways that help to deliver strategies/plans as a whole
- Coordinates key activities and partnerships with stakeholders
- Serves as the main point of contact or representative for communicating with stakeholders, addressing queries and providing clarifications
- Articulates each stakeholder's role and responsibilities clearly
- Strong presentation skills
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills required
- Highly capable of handling multiple tasks, work under pressure and meet short deadlines
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in consumer marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Management/similar