Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 7 countries, 19 major cities with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
Spreading the word of Carousell and introducing our app to the world is what we do at the Digital Marketing Team. Our job is to communicate to people what our app can do and how it can help them buy and sell with ease, from the comfort of their couch.
If you want to be a part of the Digital Marketing team, you need to be both analytical and creative. A logical and mathematical mind is required to process large volumes of data and draw insights from it. Insights that will not only help you create even better, more relevant ads for your audience but also aid in making data-driven decisions.
A creative mind that’s not only able to come up with engaging copies but also produce eye-catching content that resonates with the audience is just as important as an analytical mind. If you think you possess both these minds and you want to experience first-hand the chance to communicate to people the word of Carousell in creative and innovative ways, this is the job for you!
This is a full-time role based in Singapore.
- Manage email, push notifications, and in-app campaigns across all markets and optimise
- Actively strategize and plan new initiatives with data and analysis of user behaviour to create segmented campaigns with relevant content, and improve on them with regular testing
- Creating, developing, and testing optimisation efforts on target segments, copies, and content to achieve better engagement and conversion rates
- Regular reporting to optimize the performance of campaigns across markets and share insights across all levels
- Be up-to-date on trends, techniques, and marketing platforms and come up with innovative ways to reach our users in the least intrusive way possible
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing
- Proficient with Excel (Pivot Table, Filter, Formulas)
- Good analytical skills with a creative mind
- Strong team player who is collaborative and also able to carry out tasks independently and deliver timely results
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
- A keen eye for detail to manage large accounts and is performance driven
- Proficiency in one or more Asian Languages is a plus (Traditional Chinese, Bahasa, Melayu, Cantonese