Community is at the heart of Carousell. We are nothing without our diverse and passionate community of users. Our Community team strives to make the Carousell experience a safe, simple, friendly and enriching experience for both buyers and sellers. We do this through amplifying user stories, sharing best practices, gathering feedback for improvement and bringing users together in fun and serendipitous ways.
We are looking for a Community intern to join the Carousell team and help us solidify our presence in Hong Kong. This person will be supporting our Community Team by producing content for our local social media platforms, planning Community meet-ups and large-scale events, curating in-app content and coming up with creative and crazy effective campaigns and copy to spread the Carousell love... amongst other things!
A Carousell internship is unlike any other. Our interns are quick on their feet, resourceful, adaptable and learn a lot in a short amount of time. If you're looking to make an impact and get your hands dirty with a myriad of opportunities, this is the adventure for you.
Skills & requirements
- Able to commit for a minimum of 3 months (minimum 3 hours a day)
- A Carousell user and/or familiar with using the Carousell app and its features (include your Carousell username in your application!)
- Passionate about the world of online buying and selling.
- A love for technology and curious about the latest innovations in mobile applications.
- Quick learner who can adapt to a fast-paced and often unpredictable working environment.
- Experience or interest in marketing, community management and startups.
- Creative and comfortable with pitching unconventional ideas to market Carousell to our target demographics.
- Fluent in Cantonese (written and spoken)
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a plus
Our office is located in Wan Chai.