Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 7 countries, 19 major cities with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
We’re looking for a highly enthusiastic and meticulous Finance Operations Manager that is significant to our Carousell platform in high volume transactions reconciliation. This individual contributor role is highly challenging and significantly impact the users experience on our platform.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the finance; Order-to-Cash (O2C), highly complex transactional reconciliation, etc
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and principles for O2C
- Providing operational support on month-end closing
- Generating and reviewing periodical performance reporting to senior management; manage all external reporting towards regulators and auditors
- Ensuring adherence to internal guidelines towards O2C
- Establishing and maintaining a repository for document
- Performing periodic self-assessment to ensure all internal controls and regulations are adhered to on a timely basis
- Supporting new business initiatives and process improvement
- Communicating with multiple internal and external stakeholders i.e. bank, finance, product team, new partner
- Ad hoc assignment as communicated.
- Qualified CA or CPA
- At least 5 years proven experience in a similar capacity, preferably in a fast-paced or e-commerce industry
- Strong acumen in business logics
- Technology Savvy, able to work with systems and able to manipulate large amounts of data
- Self-driven with good organizational and time management skills to deal with multiple deliverables and tight timelines.
- A team player with good communication skill