Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 7 countries, 19 major cities with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
As an expanding organization, we’re looking for two (2) Telesales Officers who will build and grow Carousell’s relationship with our loyal car dealers and agents. Your main role is to make sure that their dealers get value from our platform - exposure, leads and finally, sales. Revenues through subscriptions and other value-added services purchased by dealers come in naturally after that. We believe that the key to growing our business is to grow our dealers’ respective businesses.
This is a full-time role based in Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Acquisition and retention of Carousell clients focusing on B2C Cars industry via call activity
- Establish relationships with prospective dealers, bringing their business over to Carousell to advertise with us with the goal of mutual growth
- Understand client requirements and recommend optimum products or services to meet requirements
- Improve the relationship with existing dealers, encouraging them to increase the business and investment they have with Carousell.
- Communicate with prospects and existing clients through different channels, may it be phone, email, SMS, chat, Viber, etc. and maybe even through face-to-face visits to build and improve client relationships
- Plan your days and weeks ahead to make sure you maximize your time and spend more on actual conversations with dealers
- Keep track of key performance indicators, and making sure that performance is within or beyond the standards set for the team
- Maintain an updated database in Salesforce including all activities, partners and opportunities with their current status
- Strong communication skills
- Savvy & highly proactive in maintaining client relationships
- Goal-orientated in achieving targets, new accounts, renewals and revenue
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Ability to deliver tasks on time and work within tight deadlines
- At least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any course
- At least 2 years of strong working experience in Sales, preferably in the cars/auto industry