Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 7 countries, 19 major cities with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
As a young and fast-expanding organisation, we are looking to hire a Sales Support Executive (Autos) to support our rapidly expanding global offices. Our values are ingrained in Carousell culture and the Sales Support Executive (Autos) embodies that to the core. He/She will play an active role in helping and coordinating activities, tasks and projects in support of both short and long-term team objectives. You will be responsible for supporting sales team for the delivery of media solution we offer to advertisers, to ensure client satisfaction and maximise revenue growth.
- Facilitate the selling process as well as the delivery of media and merchant solutions
- Support marketing activities for lead generation
- Be a point of contact for incoming customer enquiry
- Assist with sales measurement and reporting
- Track after-sales contracts processing and admin work as needed
- Support customers by responding to their questions and needs
- Work with Head of Ad Ops to facilitate standardisation and alignment with regional offices in terms of sales processes and product information
- Commissions calculation
- A degree in business administration, marketing or related field
- At least 1 year of experience in account management or sales support
- Understanding of data analysis and aptitude with financial tracking
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Responsible, driven and a team player
- Strong customer service and rapport building skills
- Bonus if you are a Carousell user
- Bonus if you have experience working in a startup environment before