Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 7 countries, 19 major cities with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
We are looking for an IT Support to keep the lights on and enable our teams to work with technology in the most efficient way possible - enabling our employees to innovate and operate at their peak potential.
- Possess the aptitude and determination to provide “above and beyond” support for employees in resolving problems with IT, desktop, AV and communications systems.
- Manage daily operations of IT requests - including Onboarding and Offboarding
- Provide IT support and setup for various company event
- Maintain accurate Asset Management records
- Design and execute projects to improve systems and operations
- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use
- Develop & maintain detailed documentation to provide high quality support to employees
- Maintaining and respond our IT Helpdesk ticketing system
- Monitor and improve system backup
- Provide technical and A/V support for our offices in APAC
- Cable management
- Basic troubleshooting of Firewall & VLAN
- Familiar with Biometric Door Access Control
- NiTEC, Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Able to multitask and adapt quickly to changes.
- Experience with purchasing, inventory management, and budgeting.
- IT Security, Network & Insurance (lost or break) best practices.
- Sound knowledge of information and communications technology fundamentals.
- Ability to help employees solve hardware and software problems with Apple products
*Do note that some projects may occur before and/or after office hours