Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we're in more than 20 major cities with almost 200 million listings, more than 70 million items sold. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we want to build products that make selling as easy as taking a photo and buying as simple as chatting to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying so we can share possibilities.
The Ad Operations (AdOps) team is responsible for the effective execution of all digital campaigns across Carousell’s properties for both direct and programmatic campaigns. The team works towards maximising the yield for ad inventory that Carousell has on Web and App. The team owns the goals of growing Programmatic revenue and executing Direct campaigns with the outcome of meeting Clients’ needs.
We're looking for a detail-oriented, analytical Head of Ad Operations to help us run high performing ad campaigns on our platforms for advertisers.
- Oversee all ad campaigns served on Carousell, both direct sales ad campaigns as well as programmatic ones
- Implement and manage campaigns, including troubleshooting, optimisation, and ensuring campaign success
- Improve overall fill rates and CPMs while ensuring our users receive high quality and relevant ads
- Monitor and ensure quality of ads delivered
- Work with our technology providers to improve and leverage the use of their platforms
- Keep abreast of latest developments in ad tech to understand new opportunities to improve yield and user experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the Programmatic Advertising (publisher-side) space preferred
- Deep knowledge in AdTech and programmatic advertising, and experience working with DSP’s, SSP’s, 3rd party Ad servers, and Rich Media Vendors
- Familiar with server side platforms , ideally working with native advertising formats
- Excellent in data analysis and yield management
- Solutions oriented, positive mindset, can work under pressure, loves tech
- BA/BS or equivalent (computer science, engineering, or related) preferred with a strong academic record