Carousell is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we’ve expanded into 19 major cities with over 144 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we are mission-oriented; we want to build products that make it easy for anyone to sell and inspire them to fill their lives with more meaningful things.
We are looking for an FP&A Manager with a strong suit in leading business planning activities, projects, and influencing business stakeholders.This department casts a wide net across the organization and sits at the center of key company initiatives and planning processes, and is recognized as a trusted adviser to both functional leaders and executives. Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fluid environment is key.
Due to this role’s wide scope and coverage, ability to influence, drive, and a results-driven attitude is paramount to being successful. A mix of competencies is required; this person should be able to think strategically about business and have technical finance competencies. This person is required to be aleader in driving projects and process efficiencies within the function and in coordination with other functions.
This is a full-time position based in Ortigas, Pasig, Philippines.
- Play a strategic and operational finance role reporting to the Country Head of Finance and dotted line to the Group FP&A Director
- Be a member of the Country Finance leadership team
- Overall responsible for Philippines FP&A spanning different business lines and geographies
- Drive key processes, reporting, forecasting and annual budgeting
- Work alongside business leaders, keeping a good line of sight into all aspects of business performance and health, including financial and non-financial metrics, working closely alongside accounting and data team
- Be a trusted adviser to the business in identifying business opportunities, cost optimization opportunities, financial and operational risks, control gaps
- Partner closely with cross functional teams to help drive flawless execution of plans and projects
- Accurate and timely reporting of key financial and business findings to influence key stakeholders to drive sound business decision making
- At least 8 to 10 years of Accounting/Finance professional experience in a fast-paced environment, with at least 4 years in FP&A
- Prior experience in a fast growth tech company will be a plus
- Excellent academic credentials; CPA/MBA will be a plus
- Strong business acumen, Business Partnering
- Ability to operate in a multi-cultural and cross-functional environment
- Strong analytical mindset with an eye for details
- Excellent multi-stakeholder management skills
- Able to effectively communicate, influence, lead and develop others