Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we're in more than 20 major cities with almost 200 million listings, more than 70 million items sold. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we want to build products that make selling as easy as taking a photo and buying as simple as chatting to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying so we can share possibilities.
Spreading the word of Carousell and introducing our app to the world is what we do at the Digital Marketing Team. Our job is to communicate to people what our app can do and how it can help them buy and sell with ease, from the comfort of their couch.
If you want to be a part of the Digital Marketing team, you need to be both analytical and creative. A logical and mathematical mind is required to process large volumes of data and draw insights from it. Insights that will not only help you create even better, more relevant ads for your audience but also aid in making data-driven decisions. A creative mind that’s not only able to come up with engaging copies but also produce eye-catching content that resonates with the audience is just as important as an analytical mind. If you think you possess both these minds and you wanna experience first-hand the chance to communicate to people the word of Carousell in creative and innovative ways, this is the job for you.
A role at Carousell is unlike any other. Our guys are quick on their feet, resourceful, adaptable and learn a heck of a lot in a short amount of time. If you're looking to make an impact and get your hands dirty with a myriad of opportunities, this is the adventure for you.
- Manage email, push notification, and in-app campaigns across all markets and optimise
- Actively strategise and plan new initiatives with data and analysis of user behaviour to create segmented campaigns with relevant content, and improve on them with regular testing
- Creating, developing, and testing optimisation efforts on target segments, copies, and content to achieve better engagement and conversion rates
- Regular reporting to optimize the performance of campaigns across markets and share insights across all levels
- Be up-to-date on trends, techniques, and marketing platforms and come up with innovative ways to reach our users in the least intrusive way possible
- Fresh University Graduate (Analytical Major preferred)
- Proficient with Excel (Pivot Table, Filter, Formulas); macro VBA is a plus
- Very good analytical skills and a creative mind
- Strong team player who is collaborative and also able to carry out tasks independently and deliver timely results
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
- A keen eye for detail to manage large accounts and is performance driven
- Proficiency in one or more Asian Languages is a plus (Traditional Chinese, Bahasa, Melayu, Cantonese)
- Singaporeans and PR preferred with immediate availability preferred