Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we're in more than 20 major cities with almost 200 million listings, more than 70 million items sold. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we want to build products that make selling as easy as taking a photo and buying as simple as chatting to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying so we can share possibilities.
The Ad Operations (AdOps) team is responsible for the effective execution of all digital campaigns across Carousell’s properties for both direct and programmatic campaigns. The team works towards maximising the yield for ad inventory that Carousell has on Web and App. The team owns the goals of growing Programmatic revenue and executing Direct campaigns with the outcome of meeting Clients’ needs.
We’re looking for an Ad Ops associate to join the team and collaborate with our Sales, BD, and Data teams and deliver successful to clients and support the team in improving the programmatic stack
This role will report to the Ad Ops Manager.
- Manage the execution and the technical set-up of direct campaigns (creative assets and tags)
- Be responsible for monitoring revenues and key KPIs (VTR, CTR, inventory sources, etc.) on a daily basis and reporting on them
- Coordinate on a daily basis with the Sales team in order to ensure the success of direct campaigns
- Directly interact with clients when necessary to execute campaigns and help/advise them get the most out of the relationship and technology
- Preferably minimum 1-2 years experience on Publisher side
- Experience in campaign Management and execution
- Experience managing a high volume of tasks and comfortable with prioritization
- Adaptive to change and the ability to learn quickly, and copes well under pressure
- Excellent data, analytic and problem-solving skills
- Critical thinking and decision making ability
- Ability to plan, multi-task, and manage time efficiently
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, particularly in influencing and listening skills.