Carousell is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we’ve expanded into 19 major cities with over 144 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we are mission-oriented; we want to build products that make it easy for anyone to sell and inspire them to fill their lives with more meaningful things.
Carousell is looking for two (2) Business Development Interns for our Real Estate (Property24) business unit. These two enthusiastic & proactive interns will help the team in increasing sales through leads generation, marketing, and other corporate strategies.
This internship is based in Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Identifying and contacting prospective customers or organisations for potential business and/or event partnerships
- Entering new leads and maintaining database of clients sourced through BD (Business Development) events
- Helps with the planning and coordination of BD events, manage event goals and timeline
- Keeps inventory of Property24 giveaways and ensures all marketing collaterals and merchandise are properly kept and accounted for
- Handle local shipments for special client giveaways and other promotions spearheaded by the Real Estate team
- Manages Property24’s closed group for clients, ensures that regular updates on product and services are properly communicated, queries are properly addressed and new members are connected and verified
- Help with FB live info sessions for clients and weekly social media engagements through Property24’s closed group
- Keeps record of monthly BD events and ensures that each team is outfitted with proper kits (roll up banners, flyers, giveaways etc.)
- Provide administrative assistance to leads and management team members, as necessary
- Communicate all upcoming events to sales teams and maintain RE’s monthly calendar of activities
- Currently enrolled in a Business Administration / Management / Marketing undergraduate program
- Required to complete at least 250 OJT hours (this is non-negotiable!)
- Can work in Ortigas, Pasig
- Familiar with the PH Real Estate industry a great plus
- Strong interest in understanding online marketplaces and property portals
- Proficient in MS Office & Google Suite
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & organizational skills
- Can work independently & patiently power through obstacles
- Detail-oriented multitasker
- Has a sense of humor (we like fun interns)