Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we're in more than 20 major cities with almost 200 million listings, more than 70 million items sold. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we want to build products that make selling as easy as taking a photo and buying as simple as chatting to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying so we can share possibilities.
- Prepare daily journals, posting and allocating daily operating activities (payment/receipts) to system.
- Work closely with operations, commercial and finance teams to ensure accuracy of monthly closing and reporting.
- Assist in performing monthly reconciliations in banks, intercompany ledgers, receipts and payments.
- Assist in performing sales reconciliation between master sales list, sales supporting and receipt
- Prepare quarterly GST computation.
- Assist in month-end closing process, statutory audit, filing of XBRL, bank documents.
- Handle any other administrative tasks and ad-hoc duties to support the daily business tasks and other accounting related tasks
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting or finance industry
- To demonstrate the capability of reconciling complex and high volume transactions (scenario case may be given during the interview session)
- To demonstrate teamwork
- To demonstrate good communication & presentation skill to various stakeholders
- A high level of rigour, energy, discipline and pro-active ability to operate independently and in team
- Experience in e-commerce or high growth startup is a strong plus
- Experience in Netsuite would be an added advantage