Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we've expanded into 19 major cities with over 158 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we want to build products that make selling as easy as taking a photo and buying as simple as chatting to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying so we can share possibilities.
If you want be a part of the Digital Marketing team, you need to be both analytical and creative. A logical and mathematical mind is required to process large volumes of data and draw insights from it. Insights that will not only help you create even better, more relevant ads for your audience but also aid in making data-driven decisions. A creative mind that’s not only able to come up with engaging copies but also produce eye-catching banners that resonate with the audience is just as important as an analytical mind. If you think you possess both these minds and you wanna experience first-hand the chance to communicate to people the word of Carousell in creative and innovative ways, this is the job for you.
A role at Carousell is unlike any other. Our guys are quick on their feet, resourceful, adaptable and learn a heck of a lot in a short amount of time. If you're looking to make an impact and get your hands dirty with a myriad of opportunities, this is the adventure for you.
- Managing Marketing Campaigns on daily basis on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Adwords, and other platforms.
- Regular reporting to optimize existing digital marketing campaigns and have a clear understanding of performance across all channels/markets
- Creating, developing and testing optimization efforts on targeting, ad copy, creative, etc.
- Developing new online marketing campaigns leveraging on the existing performance data
- Actively strategizing and planning new initiatives to improve efficiency in User Acquisition to support growth in current and new markets
- Fresh Graduate with Analytical Major preferred
- Proficient with Excel (Pivot Table, Filter, Formulas); macro VBA is a plus
- Very good analytical skills and a creative mind
- Strong team player who is collaborative and also able to carry out tasks independently and deliver timely results
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
- A keen eye for detail to manage large accounts and is performance driven
- Proficiency in one or more Asian Languages is a plus; due to communication with overseas counterparts (Traditional Chinese, Bahasa, Melayu, Cantonese)