Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we've expanded into 19 major cities with over 158 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we want to build products that make selling as easy as taking a photo and buying as simple as chatting to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying so we can share possibilities.
As a fast-expanding organization, we are looking to hire a Regional Workplace Experience to based in Singapore office to design space and manage facilities to foster Carousell’s culture values and working principles with the goal of building a happy and high performing culture. You will be part of a team to drive the development of plans and programmes to ensure that the workplace is conducive for our employees to deliver impact to our community.
Manage Regional Facilities, Office and Security Operation
- Be the first point of contact for all office operation issues and supporting the regional teams.
- Manage third party vendors for all events’ requirements
- Support in administrative tasks such as management of the contract, invoice and payment
- Manage relationships with vendors and building management, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Support food orders for Family Friday and ad-hoc events
- Management and maintenance of office equipment, furniture, and facilities
Conduct Safety and Health Awareness Programmes
- Increase safety and health awareness by implementing promotional programmes for staff by organizing campaign and activities for them.
- Develops environmental health and safety procedures for facilities. These procedures include emergency action plans, disaster recovery, business continuity, and other related procedures.
- Conduct space planning to identify efficiency opportunities and drive space occupancy optimization.
- You will be responsible to prepare reports, maintenance of accurate employee and floor plan information, meeting with internal departments to manage space requirements, reorganization updates, project move planning etc.
- Minimum 3 years of office coordination/management, administration, or facilities experience preferred.
- Strong interest, knowledge, and familiarity on facilities management challenges regionally (Primarily SEA)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to work well independently within a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-oriented environment as well as effectively as a team
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google Docs, GCal, Microsoft Office, Slack, and ability to use a Mac.
- Experience working in a high growth start-up
- Tech-savvy and enjoys learning new tools and ways to solve problems