Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we've expanded into 19 major cities with over 158 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we want to build products that make selling as easy as taking a photo and buying as simple as chatting to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying so we can share possibilities.
Carousell’s product team leads this exciting mission by redefining what online classifieds can be—smart, convenient and community-focused. We constantly look at data and talk to our users to understand what they’re doing, thinking and feeling along their user journey and empathise with their needs. This user-centric approach guides us in crafting the best user experiences.
Min. duration of internship: 2-3 months. For part-time, at least 3 days per week with min. commitment of 20 hours.
- Work in fast-paced startup environment, do market research, competitive research, as well as speak to external Payments & Shipping partners for relevant opportunities.
- Own and drive Internal Tools Roadmap, which includes supporting Customer Support, Finance and Marketing teams’ product needs. Work closely with relevant stakeholders on defining requirements.
- Work closely with Product Director to deep dive into metrics + OKRs. Prepare for Weekly business review to present to CEO / Leadership team.
- Support other Product Managers and Product Designers in user research. Draw insights on consumer behavior, as well as identify opportunities to improve user experience in 7 markets.
- Support Product Director in preparing and running weekly squad workshops, which involve stakeholders from Engineering, Product, Design, Leadership, Customer Support, Marketing, Partnerships, etc.
- Support Product Director in planning for quarter, ahead as well as long term strategy for Payments & Shipping at Carousell.