Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 7 countries, 19 major cities with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our Property marketing team to provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Further from implementing marketing strategies, the marketing intern will have administrative duties including the management of sales processes in line with marketing related initiatives.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of our marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help drive more value to the team’s marketing efforts. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
Note that this is a full time 3 months internship (Please state your availability in your application).
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Assist with outdoor marketing events
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Maintain and enforce operational sales processes
- Manage and own selected Facebook groups, taking over content creation for all of our company social media accounts
- Be results driven and remain laser-focused on delivering campaign objectives
- Be passionate about digital media and marketing
- Be able to communicate effectively whether written or orally.
- Be an organized multi-tasker with an eye for detail in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- You are a self-starter and can take initiative, but you work well in teams.
- A Carousell user and/or familiar with using the Carousell app and its features (include your Carousell username in your application!)
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (written and spoken)
- Able to multitask and adapt quickly to changes
- Tech-savvy and able to navigate confidently on available tools and systems
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally